Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Beihua University & Study in
I. Application materials and entering requirements
1. Candidates shall hold general passport and be in health;
2. Candidates shall be lower than 50 years old;
3. Candidates shall hold bachelor degree equivalent certificate;
4. Candidates’ Chinese level shall reach the required standard by each profession.
1. “Application Form for International Students to Study in Beihua University, China”;
2. Copy of passport data page;
3. Certificate of HSK Chinese proficiency test;
4. Notarized copy of diploma above a Bachelor’s Degree and transcripts (in English or Chinese);
5. Two recommendations by an associate professor or above.
II. Application process
Applicants may choose one of the following methods to apply for studying in Beihua University:
Option 1: Apply online
Option 2: Come to International Student Office in Beihua University and deliver application materials.
Option 3: Download “Application Form for International Students to Stusy in China”, fill in it and send it together with other application materials to E-mail address of International Student Office of Beihua University.
1. After receiving full and complete materials, International Student Office checks them and conducts entrance procedures. About 2 weeks later, “Beihua Univeisity Admission Notice” and “Visa Application Form for International Students to Study in China” (Form JW202)will be sent to the student at the address provided by the student.
2. The student goes to Chinese Embassy and Consulate in his/her country to get visa for studying in China with “Beihua Univeisity Admission Notice” and “Visa Application Form for International Students to Study in China”.
3. The student should follow strictly the instructions of time and place in “Beihua Univeisity Admission Notice” to register. If delayed without granting, registration will be rejected by school.