Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Beihua University & Study in
I. Application material and admission requirements
1. Admission qualification:
(1) Candidates shall hold general passport and be in health.
(2) Candidates shall be over 18 and lower than 35 years old.
(3) Candidates shall be equivalent to high school degree.
(4) Candidates’ Chinese level shall reach the required standard by each profession.
2. Application materials:
(1) Admission Application Form for Foreign Students Come to Learn in Beihua University;
(2) The copy of the data page in passport;
(3) The copy of notarial high school or above degree certificates and transcripts(in Chinese or English);
(4) Certificate of HSK (Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi).
According to the relevant regulation delivered by the Ministry of Education, since 2010, the emigrated students whose born cities are located in mainland, Hongkong, Macao or Taiwan shall provide effective foreign passport or international demonstration to apply for the further study as a foreign student. The demonstration shall cover over two years living abroad records in the recent four years (up to the last April 30th in the entrance year), and nine months living abroad can be treated as a whole year, which is subjected to the records when leave and enter a country.
II. Application process
Choose one of the following way to apply for the further study:
Option 1: Apply online.
Option 2: Come to International Student Office in Beihua University and deliver application materials.
Option 3: Download “Application Form for International Students to Study in China”, fill in it and send it together with other application materials to E-mail address of International Student Office of Beihua University.
1. After receiving full and complete materials, International Student Office checks them and conducts entrance procedures. About 2 weeks later, “Beihua Univeisity Admission Notice” and “Visa Application Form for International Students to Study in China” (Form JW202)will be sent to the student at the address provided by the student.
2.The student goes to Chinese Embassy and Consulate in his/her country to get visa for studying in China with “Beihua Univeisity Admission Notice” and “Visa Application Form for International Students to Study in China”.
3.The student should follow strictly the instructions of time and place in “Beihua Univeisity Admission Notice” to register. If delayed without granting, registration will be rejected by school.